Photobucket

Sabtu, 22 Januari 2011

Kristin Chenoweth - Taylor the Latte Boy

One of my favorite singers: Kristin Chenoweth!! Kenapa? Karena dia pinter mengekspresikan lagunya. Dia menyampaikan pesan lagunya dengan berbagai cara yang very smart!

Pertama, suaranya dia. Dia punya teknik yang bagus! Jadi napasnya bisa panjang dan pemenggalan kalimatnya bener. So, kita gampang ngerti isi lagunya. Terus, dia bedain bagian yang dinyanyikan dan yang bener2 diucapin kaya lagi ngomong dengan pas! For example: "How r u?" and "Hey.." Jadi lebih menarik lagunya!

Kedua, ekspresi mukanya doonkk.. Dia bisa nunjukkin ekspresi cewe yang lagi terbuai sama seorang cowo, malu2 gt. Terus, pas bagian cowonya ngomong, dia juga ngubah lagi ekspresi mukanya, pura2 jadi si Taylor, the latte boy itu. Dia jg bisa nunjukkin ekspresi kaget, gak nyangka, tapi seneng juga pas si Taylor bikin latte dia triple, bukan double. Bagus deh pokoknya!

Ketiga, body languagenya! Lucu dia masih bisa gerak2in tangannya bikin huruf L di kepalanya (means: L for Loser :p cos she told him her name, pdh tu cowo jg ga nanya namanye die.. haha..). Tangan dia juga memainkan pengaruh yg besar bngt buat keseluruhan performance dia. Her hands are really helpful to make such a great performance. Wah pokoknya body languagenya oke deh! Hebat! Really entertaining! That's what we call entertainment! Good job, Kristin Chenoweth! You make singing seems so easy!

Watch it for yourself! Have fun! :) The lyrics are below.




There's a boy who works at Starbucks
Who is very inspirational.
He is very inspirational because of many things.

I come in at 8:11, and he smiles and says, "How are you?"
When he smiles and says, "How are you?"
I could swear my heart grows wings!

So today at 8:11
I decided I should meet him
I decided I should meet him
In a proper formal way.

So today at 8:11 when he smiled and said "How are you?"
I said "Fine, and my name's Kristin"
And he softly answered, "Hey."
And I said "My name is Kristin, and thank you for the extra foam…"

And he said his name was Taylor,
Which provides the inspiration for this poem:

Taylor the latte boy,
Bring me java, bring me joy!
Oh Taylor the latte boy,
I love him, I love him, I love him…

So I'd like to get my nerve up
To recite my poem musical.
He would like the fact it's musical
Because he plays guitar.
So today at 8:11, Taylor told me he was playing
In a band down in the village in the basement of a bar.

And I saw him flipped the lever to prepare my double latte,
But for me he made it triple! And he didn't think I knew
But I saw him flip the lever, and for me he made it triple,
And I knew that triple latte meant that Taylor loved me too!
I said, "What time are you playing? And thank you for the extra skim…"
He said, "Keep the $3.55," because this triple latte was on him.

Taylor the latte boy,
Bring me java, bring me joy!
Oh Taylor the latte boy,
I love him, I love him, I love him…

I used to be the kind of girl who'd run when love rushed toward her.
But finally a voice whispered "Love can be yours,
if you step up to the counter, and order."

Taylor, the latte boy
Bring me java, bring me joy
Oh Taylor the latte boy
I love him, I love him, I love him.

So many years my heart has waited,
Who'd have thought that love could be so caffeinated?
Taylor, the latte boy,
I love him, I love him, I love him.
I love him, I love him, I love him.

Lucu kan?!! Kata2nya lucu, rada gak masuk akal, namun rhyming. :D Anyway, I don't say that I agree with the values told in this song.. I just like how the lyrics are rhyming, how the notes and chords sound fun, enjoyable, and light, and of course, how Kristin sings it! Love it! :)

8 komentar:

  1. arrghh keren sekaliiii .... trus gue cari di youtube nemu ini

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBJn4BHtqqY
    keren banget!

    BalasHapus
  2. hahahahahaha lebih gila lagi nyanyinya!!! :D thanks ci. aku lom sempet browse lagu2 dia yg laen. tnyt ada jg yg selevel gini. hahahah

    BalasHapus
  3. Tu si Taylornya robot ya step?pas bilang "how are younya" tanpa ekspresi gitu.Wakakakaka. Tp keren,ni orang bisa cerita tapi nyanyi juga. Unique singer

    BalasHapus
  4. kaga kalee.. masa robot.. latte boy kok. :p

    BalasHapus
  5. gue langsung search en terkagum2 ... ini org luar binasaaaaaa ... bisa sambil nyanyi sambil ceritaaa en yg di 14G Itu keren abissss aarrghhh mau mauuuu ... *loh salah* hahaha

    BalasHapus
  6. aku waktu itu search2 gitu, gak ketemu yg 14G! iya lucu dia, kaga tau malu, n jadinya baguuuss!! aku juga maauuuuu... liat ada yg komen di bawah 14 G, mo married ma si kristin. udah terobsesi abis!! wkwkwk

    I have told pretty everyone I know that I will marry this woman. If they have any reason to doubt my decision, then I just simply have to show them any of her performances. Then they'll want her for themselves, but I won't let that happen! She's mine!!!

    bwaahahahahahaha :D

    BalasHapus
  7. hehehe ia emank lucu bgt. tampangnya polosss gittuu hehehe.

    trus gue baru nemu 1 lagi nih. lucu juga. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQgGZ1NblXQ

    btw yg the girl in th 14 G ternyata ditulis khusus buat christine.

    BalasHapus
  8. ci, si Kristin is SOOOOOO INSPIRING!!!! size doesn't matter!!!! :):):) kok tau yg 14G khusus buat christine? liat di wikipedia ci?

    BalasHapus

Ayo tinggalkan jejakmu di blogku! ^.^