Photobucket

Minggu, 09 September 2012

Still, a Sinner

You know, sometimes it's not as easy as you think..
You want to be always happy. Yes, A.L.W.A.Y.S. HAPPY.
But, it's not the life that He designs.

He allows us to make mistakes,
to remind us that we're sinners
He wants us to know that we are weak,
and need to lean on Him.

Every single day is vulnerable
Today I smile, the next day I weep
No any other source for strength to get up...
Except His Words


Signed by:
Stephanie
-a sinner-

Psalm 119: 169-176

169 May my cry come before you, Lord;
    give me understanding according to your word.
170 May my supplication come before you;
    deliver me according to your promise.
171 May my lips overflow with praise,
    for you teach me your decrees.
172 May my tongue sing of your word,
    for all your commands are righteous.
173 May your hand be ready to help me,
    for I have chosen your precepts.
174 I long for your salvation, Lord,
    and your law gives me delight.
175 Let me live that I may praise you,
    and may your laws sustain me.
176 I have strayed like a lost sheep.
    Seek your servant,
    for I have not forgotten your commands.

4 komentar:

  1. A sinner saved by grace :)

    BalasHapus
  2. @Ebz: thank u Ebnu komennya. it does sth good to my soul. thank u udah ngingetin. :)

    BalasHapus
  3. welcome steph...I suggest you to read the book 'Discipline of Grace' by Jerry Bridges. Its an eye-opening book about His grace.

    BalasHapus
  4. thank u! nanti gw coba deh baca buku itu. :) makasih masukannya.

    BalasHapus

Ayo tinggalkan jejakmu di blogku! ^.^